Slice of life~summer~

Hihi (*^◯^*)~

So recently I haven't posted much so I guess this is more of an update post? ?-? Anyhow, it's a few weeks till the end of the hols now orz why does time goes so fast??? 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

*ahem*, yup but recently I've just been making a new cosplay *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* for the London Comic Con that I am going to and this is the character I am going to be cosplaying as~

Ayesha~! From Atelier Ayesha~~
(And nope I still haven't finished the story lol, here's a quick rant: I had no idea that the game had a time limit of 3 years >:-0 so I kept on going everywhere on the map to do random stuff and then asdfghjkl, *spoiler here, kinda* keith just brought nio to me?! I was like, no way this is the ending!!!! So I am playing it again XD)

Here's the progress so far:
(Had another picture on instagram)
This picture was taken a few days ago and I've nearly done the overlay(? I dunno what its called) part since this picture ^.^~

I swear the dyeing process....the dyeing, nevermind, I'll probably write it up some other time _| ̄|○

I've still got the staff and the arm bands and whatnots to go so...wish me luck? ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Hehe thanks for reading (^ω^)〜


Ps. I bought tomodachi life a while ago and it still hasn't come (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ *le table flip* hopefully it will come today though because I canceled my order and ordered from somewhere else instead....

Comments

  1. I love that game~! I've thought about cosplaying as her too before, but I don't really know anyone who plays the Atelier series so I didn't think anyone would recognize who I'm cosplaying as. xD Good luck on the costume, I can't wait to see it completed! ^^

    Sarah's First Giveaway! (⌒▽⌒)☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! I thought it was more fun at the end though because of the boss fights XD. I just cosplay whoever I like hehe, and thanks! Soon, it will be completed soon ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

Slice of life~October~

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai