2015 is nearly over! Updates and whatnot...

Hihi~

Hope everyone has had a really nice holiday season so far ^0^ Mine has basically passed in a breeze orz (I really need to be more productive haha...)

But I've been kinda busy that I haven't had the chance to write up a blog post T-T arghhh life (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ but hope that if you have read my blog in the past, you'll see that the header has changed~~
From this:

To this(much better imo xD):
(My insta and tumblr links are in the "find me on..." Section on my blog btw~)

As for other updates...well, my cosplans have progressed and I have 80% finished the girl from daoko's mv cosplay, but I haven't had the chance to make the wand from the video yet ;-; I'm just so busy in my daily life atm lolol, will try and complete tho orz.

And idk, selcas of the month?:

(Tried a different makeup style here~)

It has been so warm where I live for the past few weeks tho, so no snow wahh ;-;/

Ooo and also another update I guess, not real interesting but I've got a few new piercings~

An upper lobe (The cuff in this pic is fake), and a 
Helix :3 planning on getting more hehe

Well I guess that's all the updates I have for now so have a nice remaining time of this year and happy new year ^^~

それじゃ、またね❤︎


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

Slice of life~October~

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai