Slice of Life~

Hihi~

So just 1 day before the mocks then... orz... Soooo, went to have a day out with friends today ^^~
Wore this X3:
And make ^^:

So went into the city today, (now here's a little thing that bothered me a little today XDD) soo lol I think I got so much weird looks today from a loada ppls, one was like "oh my God" (I think at least ~.~) and all that =.= yh, don't appreciate my style then please keep it to yourself for goodness sake >:-o but other than that, it was a nice day and secretly bought a gift for my friend for her birthday (pretty tricky as she was with me as well, managed to do it but don't know if she saw it (_ _)||| oh well). Was talking a lot of anime shiz ( ̄▽ ̄) also didn't buy a lot compared to my friends XDD I'm such a cheapskate

Now I'm dreading my mock exams ((((;゚Д゚))))))) (really want to work on cosplays instead!!! ><!!)

Aaand also changed the blog's layout! Think it looks a lot nicer now with the sakura flowers~ (◡‿◡✿)

Anyways thanks for reading ^^~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

Slice of life~October~

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai