Slice of life ~To the City~


Hellu~

So today I went to Manchester hehe, it was such a gloomy day though(●´・ω・`)wanted to wear pastel clothes but was too cold ( ̄Д ̄)then I just wore the dull outfit I had from yesterday... but I guess it was kinda fun, didn't buy much lol. I feel like the half-term has gone by so fast, it's going to be school again (T▽T) Anyways, I took some photos~


C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・ω・)┘




Pretty cool X3 the yellow piece of paper beneath the man says "do not touch please" XD sounds fishy or what 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) After that we went to a entertainment store...my friend spent loads of time just finding her CDs hehe ^-^;;




A sand sculpture of a dog further up the streets, these people are pretty talented nee?  Σ(●゚д゚●) I heard someone saying they wanted to stamp on it XDD okies maybe not funny, it did look like it took a lot of time to make tho ^_^;;
I'm watching you...
Next stop was chinatown hmm, not that interesting ┐(´∇`)┌


There is this store called Pop Boutique that I go to sometimes, they have cool vintage clothing :3 I saw this really cute outfit but was too expensive *sigh* 
Went off to a cafe afterwards to cakes and sweets which made me kyaa, so pretty ^0^/ 
















So this was the stuff I got today hehe, not much but you know...I am quite a cheapskate (´^ω^`)all from Primark XD 

No selca or ootd today cuz I looked so creepy O.O

Thanks for reading~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life~October~

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai